Friday, January 18, 2019

Active Listening In A Time Of Need

When families are grieving it can be very difficult to put their thoughts together and create a Eulogy.  Often times I am called to actively listen and write a Eulogy for the family.  This is not a typical service for a Clergy to provide.  I have found through my years of experience, that a Clergy is well qualified to actively listen and make note of all the good.  This is a vital part of creating the Memorial Service.
Everyone deserves a reverent, respectful ceremony.  Every family wants to provide the best, most loving goodbye possible.
I am also able to work with any Funeral Director, or recommend one.  I have had the privilege of working with many wonderful Funeral Directors in the Greater Boston area. 
Every single one of my ceremonies is completely different from the last.  I approach each consultation brand new with the needs of the family foremost in my mind.

Rev Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment