Saturday, July 11, 2015

Glad We Had This Time Together



One of the most heart-warming services I have ever done...a friend of the departed ended the ceremony with this song.  It was quite unexpected and straight from the heart.  I was in a room filled with scientists and they were incredibly, spiritually generous.

I’m so glad we had this time together,
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
Seems we just got started and before you know it
Comes the time we have to say, ‘So long.’

There’s a time you put aside for dreamin’,
And a time for things you have to do.
The time I love the best is in the evening –
I can spend a moment here with you.

When the time comes that I’m feelin lonely,
And I’m feelin’ ohooooo – so blue,
I just sit back and think of you, only,
And the Happiness still comes through.

That’s why I’m glad we had this time together,
‘Cause it makes me feel like I belong.
Seems we just got started and before you know it
Comes the time we have to say, ‘So long.’

No comments:

Post a Comment